deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: 5 combo Deck +1/+1 infinite turn infinite creature infinite mana infinite draw - Comments  (Letto 608 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
This is the comment topic for 5 combo Deck +1/+1 infinite turn infinite creature infinite mana infinite draw.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für 5 combo Deck +1/+1 infinite turn infinite creature infinite mana infinite draw.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

THEpuy

• Decks
I would just like to give you a pat on the back for a full in depth description. It really helps us understand wtf it's trying to do. Thanks buddy :)

Kanga2roo123

• Decks
This is really impressive, and beautiful.

Splume

• Decks
I can't exactly tell what the combos are.  I can sort of get an idea of what it does.  It would be nice if you put a little more detail into the description.  Thanks.

Twymanator

• Decks
The infinite turns is very complicated and I'm still confused on it but all the other infinite combos are easy and beautiful. No one would want to play this deck lol

Arkalon

• Decks
I don't understand how the short version of the third combo without the morselhoarder works, I don't see how it could be infinite : it use 2 mana and you can only produce 1