deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Legacy] No Trigger please!  (Letto 285 volte)

kekziii

• Decks
[Legacy] No Trigger please!
« il: Dicembre 15, 2015, 11:59:52 am »
Hi, first : i am not a native speaker so i hope you will understand what i want to say. Also i am a new Magic player so i have a lot to lern and iam looking for some constructive critic.

No Trigger please!

Deckstrategy:
The Goal of my Deck is to play Phyrexian Dreadnought  and/or Hunted Horror and run over the opponent Player. To pr0hibit the negative trigger abilities my deck uses following

Decksynergie
 Torpor Orb or Stifle prevent you for the negative enter abilities from Phyrexian Dreadnought ( sacrifice it unless you sacrifice any number of creatures with total power 12 or greater)  and Hunted Horror (target opponent puts two 3/3 green Centaur creature tokens with protection from black onto the battlefield).

Vision Charm  also prevent you for the negative abilities from Phyrexian Dreadnought.

Also i have 4 Renegade Doppelganger in my Deck. So i can play Phyrexian Dreadnought and sacrifice the  copy of it or sacrifice the original and have a 12/12 with trample this turn.

Tutors
Trinket Mage  for Phyrexian Dreadnought 

Fabricate for Phyrexian Dreadnought and Torpor Orb

other cards
Brainstorm and Ponder for carddraw

Eater of days  has flying and trample and also an synergie with Torpor Orb, Stifle and Vision Charm and can find by Fabricate.
I am not sure its necassary to play it maybe i should replace it with more Lands or Tutor or something else?

« Ultima modifica: Dicembre 15, 2015, 12:24:20 pm da kekziii »