deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Shadows Over Innistrad spoilers  (Lida 63536 vezes)

ladof

• Decks
Re: Shadows Over Innistrad spoilers
« Responder #165 em: Março 25, 2016, 01:28:23 am »
A lot of Commons rolling out. I know they're not going to be really special, but they seem bland even then.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Responder #166 em: Março 25, 2016, 01:55:05 am »
I like Hydras more than most people but this one only fits in straight ramp decks. A little disappointed in it.
This space for rent.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Responder #167 em: Março 25, 2016, 04:24:20 am »
I like werewolves just because of arlinn, but I could do zombies or humans that to me look like the weekest of the bunch
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Responder #168 em: Março 25, 2016, 05:35:25 am »
I like the aggressiveness that the vampires have this cycle but if It's just standard than either R/G werewolves or W/U or W/B spirits.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Responder #169 em: Março 25, 2016, 11:36:29 pm »
Weirding Wood seems ok, I'll probably playtest it in some EDH decks.

Wild-Field Scarecrow actually looks like it would go well in my Animar deck.
This space for rent.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Responder #170 em: Março 26, 2016, 06:03:52 am »
    SO all the cards are listed on various websites. Now it's time to make price guides and deck lists. This is gonna be a good season. Any anticipation as to what the next eldritch moon set should look like? Obviously Liliana is gonna be vital but what if she overtakes Innistrad and claims the plain as her own? (Sort of like what Jace did on Ravnica).

ladof

• Decks
« Responder #171 em: Março 26, 2016, 04:11:07 pm »
So I'm going to work with the Standard deck, mostly because it's easier to find the cards, since they're new.

1) Drop down to two colors. You aren't running enough green to merit its inclusion and you only have three lands that produce it. Neither is really sufficient. (Sadly, this is removing your two strongest cards, Beastcaller Savant and Sylvan Advocate. They aren't really two you run together anyway, though. They play into different decks, Ally and landfall/manland respectively)

2) (This actually applies to both decks) Try not to run so many one-of cards. Ideally, you want to run 3 or 4 of a card, so you know you have a better chance of it showing up.

3) To go with (2), figure out how you want to focus your deck. If you want to work with allies, find some more playable low cost minions, like Makindi Patrol, Cliffhaven Vampire, etc. You can find a lot of good BW allies in common or uncommon, so they won't cost much.

Deckbuilding with a limited card pool is tough, especially on a budget. But you still want to try to focus as much as possible to make your deck as consistent as can be. Look for high-value commons and uncommons that fit the idea behind your deck; they're usually fairly cheap and can fill a deck out without spending a lot.

Also, and this only applies to a few cards in this particular deck, Khans of Tarkir and Fate Reforged are dropping off Standard on April 8, so you might want to find replacements for those cards sooner rather than later.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Responder #172 em: Março 30, 2016, 05:54:52 pm »
Good thing I dismantled all of my decks already. This will give me a chance to build some new styles as far as sets go. In Eldritch moon I can definitely see zombies getting CRAZY support, can't you?

Frimmel

• Decks
« Responder #173 em: Março 30, 2016, 06:44:17 pm »
I won't have an idea what I'll be playing till after I get to the two pre-releases I'm planning on attending. I'll see what I pull (and if I win anything) and see what stuff plays like and then evaluate what I want to do. I'm grabbing the Intro Decks because I just like those and a Fat Pack. Probably just grab playsets of the commons and uncommons after that then buy rares and mythics that fit dependent on the other rares and mythics I pull.

R/G Werewolves looks cool and Always Watching makes me want to do something mono-white or W/G humans. My big fear is that I'll want to do something that is not in line with all of the devoid stuff I've been working with.

Frimmel

• Decks
« Responder #174 em: Março 30, 2016, 06:53:34 pm »

GeekMagicWarp

• Decks
« Responder #175 em: Março 30, 2016, 07:51:39 pm »
My big fear is that I'll want to do something that is not in line with all of the devoid stuff I've been working with.

Yeah I've been working on a B/R Devoid deck loosely based around Molten Nursery and Sky Scourer. Haven't played it at a FNM or anything yet but my intent is to design it to beat the U/R Prowess that is dominating at my LGS right now. Luckily for us all Monastery Swiftspear is rotating out of Standard.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Responder #176 em: Março 31, 2016, 06:23:51 am »
   Yeah but I think that there may be a Blue Spirit creature that actually has the prowess effect AND can fly. So flying U/R Prowess might be a thing in this block if anyone chooses.

Jace27

• Combo+Combo=More combos :)
  • Decks
« Responder #177 em: Março 31, 2016, 01:52:58 pm »
Yeah, I agree with Moto, with Stormchaser Mage, Sanguinary Mage, and Niblis of Dusk UR prowess will be a powerful deck.
For my opponents, a healthy diet of counterspells, artifacts, and crazy combos.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Responder #178 em: Março 31, 2016, 04:51:00 pm »
    Best way to get rid of those decks is to either; a) Knock out the Blue before the shenanigans get to high, b) avoid or hinder their Red oriented combat tricks, c) Find ways to kill flyers more easily (example, plummet) or flying tokens that have deathtouch (which can also be done using retreat to Hagra and opportune land drops), or d) burn, fight and board wipe their small creatures on your turn. If they try to buff them up to save them then that'll be less cards for them to play before combat next turn. Also keep in mind, no cards in hand equals less plays from the enemy. Discard or straight EXILE from the hand (with cards such as witness the end) would be best for this block since madness is coming to Innistrad.

If I decide to run Standard Esper or Orzhov Spirits I'll definitely be incorporating that enchantment into my deck. Also keep in mind everyone that blessed spirits is still considered standard. So have that on the field with an enchant themed deck and spirit support can really make for some interesting games. Play shadows of the past and all your (1/1) spirit tokens that die will prove highly useful to you.