deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Shadows Over Innistrad: Arlinn Kord  (Letto 9102 volte)

falconblade123

• Decks
Shadows Over Innistrad: Arlinn Kord
« il: Marzo 16, 2016, 12:10:09 am »
Just wanted to say, has anybody noticed how great Arlinn Kord is? She's basically a better Huntmaster of the Fells, and that's saying something...(because Huntmaster of the Fells is pretty darn good in a lot of decks)

If you haven't checked her card out, here's the link to a spoiler site: http://mythicspoiler.com/soi/cards/arlinnkord.html
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

Jace27

• Combo+Combo=More combos :)
  • Decks
Re: Shadows Over Innistrad: Arlinn Kord
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 12:19:17 am »
Arlinn is an amazing planeswalker without a doubt. I love the fact that you can keep transforming her back and forth. She also protects herself so you don't need to play her in a creature based deck (even though she would probably be better in one). Her ultimate ability is basically a game ender. If we don't get any other planeswalkers in SOI (though we will) I would be satisfied
For my opponents, a healthy diet of counterspells, artifacts, and crazy combos.

falconblade123

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 12:24:46 am »
Agreed. What do you think of the new Nahiri? I'm not that big a fan. Arlinn puts her shame, that's for sure. Also, what other planeswalkers are you hoping to get in the set? Mark Rosewater already confirmed that there will be 4, and we have 2 down, so who would you like to see?
I think that we will most likely get a new Jace and possibly a Sorin.
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

Jace27

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 12:33:50 am »
The Nahari isn't that great, though -2 isn't bad. We will probably get a new Sorin, and a new Jace but, Ireally want a new Tamiyo.

falconblade123

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 12:40:29 am »
That'd be pretty cool, but as far as the lore goes, I don't think Tamiyo is even on Innistrad anymore. I'd be very happy to welcome her back though. Maybe she'll come around in Eldritch Moon. I'm pretty sure we'll get a new Liliana then, but I hope Tamiyo comes back too.

God Bless The USA

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 12:42:23 am »
Sorin is being spoiled by LSV Thursday. Jace is suppose to be in the set.

Going to be hard for either of them to top Arlinn.

Last we heard of Tamiyo (that I remember ???) was her staying on Innistrad to research the moon and it's effects on the denizens of Innistrad.

Still holding out hope for a RB Tibalt....
This space for rent.

falconblade123

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 12:58:08 am »
Oh yeah, you're right about Tamiyo. Forgot about the whole Moon + Moonfolk relationship going on there. But if I'm not mistaken, Tibalt is dead right? I just checked a few articles and it's unclear whether or not Sorin killed him, but I've heard that before, that's why I thought he might be dead. If he is alive, I hope they'll bring him back as a decent planeswalker this time.

God Bless The USA

Jace27

• Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 01:06:51 am »
The quote from Tamiyo's Journal is driving me mad because I want to hear the rest of the entry. It is:

"Entry 434: There's more to Avacyn's madness..."

falconblade123

• Decks
« Risposta #8 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 01:16:00 am »
Yeah me too. But based upon the previous block I think we can safely say that Emrakul has had something to do with her insanity. She wasn't on Zendikar and her powers fit what is happening to Avacyn. I really hope that WOTC just tried to fool us into thinking that Emrakul had something to do with this block, because, while it might not be full of Eldrazi, I'm still done with the alien invasion plot. In reality though, Emrakul probably did a bunch of stuff to screw with Avacyn's brain or with the moon (which in turn messed with Avacyn's brain...because the moon is powerful and stuff). It makes no sense though to have Emrakul in this block, especially since the next block is a new plane with no hype surrounding it. I think it makes more sense to stick and Emrakul based storyline in that block (along with a new Emrakul card). It would get people excited about the new block, and Emrakul would be a chase card, so people would buy into it too. Please WOTC...NO EMRAKUL I'M BEGGING YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

Tolarian Community College made a great video that expressed most of my points: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTFOs9bFvs
« Ultima modifica: Marzo 16, 2016, 01:18:53 am da falconblade123 »

God Bless The USA

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Risposta #9 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 03:18:25 am »
I wouldn't be surprised to see Emrakul, but wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't show up.

Tibalt they've never said was dead that I've seen, and it's hard to imagine them killing a PW "off-screen" so to speak.
This space for rent.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Risposta #10 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 02:47:20 pm »
Her abilities are really good, her weakness is her starting loyalty. Only 3 damage to kill her. So does one play her and flip or play her and protect? Nahiri has loads of possibilities, per example: Goblin dark-dwellers and cast a card Nahiri dumped in the graveyard.
Sorin is in because he kills avacyn, which jace and tamiyo were there when it happened. I personaly don't want to see another jace but he is more in the storyline then tamiyo.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Jace27

• Decks
« Risposta #11 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 08:30:20 pm »
Where are all the green cards in SOI. On mythicspoiler.com there are a ton of cards from every color except green. Also, there are mono colored mythic rares in every color but green.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Risposta #12 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 08:35:17 pm »
I've been waiting for more green cards myself Jace. Seems like for some reason green always gets the least spoilers.
This space for rent.

falconblade123

• Decks
« Risposta #13 il: Marzo 17, 2016, 12:26:47 am »
Looks like we got that new Jace we were expecting.

http://mythicspoiler.com/soi/cards/jaceunravelerofsecrets.html

(Also the new Olivia and Sigarda are sick)

God Bless The USA

ladof

• Decks
« Risposta #14 il: Marzo 17, 2016, 04:15:43 am »
Green does seem to be treated poorly, doesn't it? I'd never noticed before now, but unless it's a PW, they normally don't get much to the end.

A long time ago someone told me that most new players start with a green red deck (I have no idea if that's true or not.) If it is, I wonder if they don't do spoilers because they the older players are the ones that are itching for spoilers so green wouldn't have as many followers. (Personally, I don't play green much, as it doesn't fit my playstyle, but I still like seeing them.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.