deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Modern] Severe Masochism!  (Letto 200 volte)

angorashi

• Decks
[Modern] Severe Masochism!
« il: Giugno 09, 2016, 09:24:03 am »
Severe Masochism!

This deck is all about taking the cards with such horrific drawbacks that most folks won't touch em with a ten foot pole.. and making them work :) Not for competitive play, but a fun deck capable of winning nonetheless!

Moto, I played around on untap with hellbent decks for a while but couldn't get them to stop feeling clunky, but this is what I've come up with instead- it's been a blast to play so far haha :)

Thoughts would be appreciated, for a while I was running Flings to pair with Abyssal Persecutor- and while early on it did amazingly, in later games it became more of a dead draw than anything, often being discarded through sire of insanity because I wasn't ready to ditch my creatures at the time. I'm thinking I may up the number of Blood Speakers, as they're tutoring ability for Eater of Hope is pretty great- speaking of, I'd like to find a cheaper sacrifice outlet for abyssal persecutors than eater, as its priciness doesn't really flow with the deck!

« Ultima modifica: Giugno 09, 2016, 09:26:59 am da angorashi »