deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Memorie Infiltrators - Comments  (Letto 401 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Memorie Infiltrators - Comments
« il: Giugno 24, 2016, 06:25:30 pm »
This is the comment topic for Memorie Infiltrators.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Memorie Infiltrators.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: Memorie Infiltrators - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 24, 2016, 06:25:31 pm »
If you want to stay green, you are going to have to put in those sideboard cards to make it worth it. Personally, I think those sideboard cards, especially Ongoing Investigation, are worth putting in if you want to keep the clue subtheme.

Doomrios

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Giugno 24, 2016, 06:41:54 pm »
What do you suggest I take out and how many would you put in there?

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Giugno 24, 2016, 09:13:25 pm »
depends on whether or not you want to stick with the eldrazi, or all in on clues. If you want to stick with eldrazi, take out the Prophet of Distortion and put in Ongoing Investigation. At a certain point, it is too good to pass up on that card. Take out an Erdwal Illuminator and the Mist Intruder for 3 Tide Drifter. If you want to go for clues, take a look around at decks on here. There are some pretty good U/G clue decks, and I think the best ones are the ones that splash red for Ghirapur Aether Grid. That is just a bomb if you can get it out. Tapping clues for damage, and then sacrificing them is very powerful.

Doomrios

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Giugno 24, 2016, 11:44:12 pm »
In that case I would go for no one drops? and the Ghirapus aether grid is cool but wil rotate out next month.