deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: New to EDH  (Letto 177 volte)

jaynan

• Decks
New to EDH
« il: Agosto 06, 2016, 08:06:50 pm »
Hello, all!

I'm usually in the modern/standard realm and have never played EDH.

I have an affinity for elves so, accordingly, I have Ezuri as my commander.

If anyone knows what the hell they're doing and could give me pointers or suggestions, I am all ears.

Thanks in advance!

http://deck.tk/2vCI1CTE
"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you."

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: New to EDH
« Risposta #1 il: Agosto 07, 2016, 12:51:19 am »
lol well pointers for 1 is legality. Primeval Titan is banned in commander. Second welcome to a very good version of magic. The format of course has a few minor diffrences. Your deck looks darn pretty good. As you play the deck then you could make adjustments as you go along.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: New to EDH
« Risposta #3 il: Agosto 07, 2016, 01:31:01 am »
If you have your heart set on mono green elves, you're going to have to get a few mono colored staples. I don't know how much time and money you want to put into this deck, but here are a few ideas. Gauntlet of Power, Caged Sun, and Emerald Medallion are must-haves. Things like Wurm's Tooth, Staff of the Wild Magus, and Prism Ring are up to your own discretion, though I suggest having them just in case you need to fill some slots before you get all of the cards you need. Some of the staple artifacts are Gilded Lotus, Sol Ring, Lightning Greaves, and Swiftfoot Boots, as well as the various just amazing artifact creatures. For green, you are going to need some just amazing green cards. Green Sun's Zenith and Chord of Calling are your tutors, and Genesis Wave is just dumb. If you can get them, Sensei's Divining Top and Umezawa's Jitte are amazing. Other than that, I feel like I can assume you know the good elves, just don't forget Eternal Witness is insane. It just is. Hope you enjoy your commander experience!
« Ultima modifica: Agosto 07, 2016, 03:57:38 am da Ethanfireb »