deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Standard Grixis Eldrazi Aggro  (Letto 498 volte)

Splume

• Decks
Standard Grixis Eldrazi Aggro
« il: Novembre 05, 2016, 04:57:42 pm »
Greetings!

I've been working on an aggressive Eldrazi list for Standard since I discovered Ruination Guide, and I came up with this Grixis list.  What are your thoughts on how I could improve the deck? (keeping in mind that I'm trying to keep it as budget-friendly as possible)  The list is fairly self-explanatory; basically my goal is to throw Eldrazi onto the board and win by overwhelming the opponent.  I'm thinking about Fleetwheel Cruiser as a possible addition.

Here's the list: https://deckstats.net/decks/23024/603050-grixis-eldrazi

If you have any thoughts, please reply!  Thanks!
« Ultima modifica: Novembre 05, 2016, 05:01:13 pm da Splume »

Eggyism

• I'm constantly updating decks that I've made
  • Decks
Re: Standard Grixis Eldrazi Aggro
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 05, 2016, 06:45:55 pm »
I see you have a lot of ways to make colorless mana, but not so many basics or duals. That sets off red flags to me, you only have a handful of things that require colorless to cast, I'd throw in some extra basics.

Splume

• Decks
Re: Standard Grixis Eldrazi Aggro
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 05, 2016, 08:50:30 pm »
Thanks!  When I first built the list, I had four colours; then, when I narrowed it down to three, I was still using a mana base designed to produce lots of colours.  I also cut Thought-Knot Seer from the list for space, so that reduced the number of colourless-cost cards.

Changes:
+1 of each basic
+1 Choked Estuary
+1 Wastes (A {c} land that can be fetched with Evolving Wilds, just in case)
-2 Crumbling Vestige
-3 Unknown Shores