deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] infinite white energy  (Letto 368 volte)

freshgreen01

• Decks
[Standard] infinite white energy
« il: Dicembre 12, 2016, 05:41:45 pm »
infinite white energy

duel flicker with 2 wispweaver angels with aetherstorm roc creating infinite energy loop.  play combo with fabrication module to put infinite +1/+1 on aerial responders or aethersorm roc

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: [Standard] infinite white energy
« Risposta #1 il: Dicembre 13, 2016, 07:12:49 pm »
I made a similar deck in green and white.
https://deckstats.net/decks/75927/600827-aether-unlimited
I also put in decoction module to increase the likelihood of the infinite loop.  The question I have is: why get infinite energy if you have nothing in the deck to use it for?  Maybe add Electrostatic Pummeler?

freshgreen01

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Dicembre 14, 2016, 07:24:47 pm »
I was hoping to get a good life link bump from the aerial responders if I get a +1/+1 from each time I flickering would think it would be a game ender if I could draw the right cards and hold out till I got 6 mana...electrostatic pummeler would be a nice addition ...

Firegriff

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Dicembre 15, 2016, 01:17:17 am »
The main reason I did GW was to utilize the energy and have access to trample.  Lifelink has many uses, but you would probably want Aetherflux Reservoir To turn your life gain into massive damage.