deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Khaladesh/Aether Vehicles Become Monsters Redux  (Letto 245 volte)

cawdor01

• Decks

IkeAbDaB

• Decks
Re: Khaladesh/Aether Vehicles Become Monsters Redux
« Risposta #1 il: Febbraio 07, 2017, 05:06:49 pm »
I have a very similar deck that is very good to play in aggro but you need to defend Your creatures and find a way to destroy/eliminate other ones. Path to exile,lighting bolt For modern and declaration in Stone and nahiri's machinations For standard/frontier. Peacewalker colossus can help crewing the dreadnouht (crew 6) but at their place are much better the harvester and a skysovereign. Dwarfs are good pilots but if you can crew 1 For most of the vehicles and 3 For some of them is much better and fast. Built to last is and easy and cheap card to protect vehicles but good control multicolored decks can destroy easily an aggro deck Like this.

IkeAbDaB

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Febbraio 07, 2017, 05:13:48 pm »
Siege modification is easier to play For vehicles but both sieges can be targets of much counter/destroy. Depala, exemplar pilot is the key card because if you have Like two cards to play and one is a land and the other a declaration .. The you can tap depala to crew a vehicle and take some extra dwarfs and vehicles.. I hope in new vehicles and new dwarfs even if the best way to use them in a very tactical deck is a mono White dwarf vehicle where toolcraf exemplar and all the new aether revolt White dwarfs can interact in a sinergic way

cawdor01

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Febbraio 07, 2017, 07:13:30 pm »
Thanks forthe reply. Suggestion : SHoud l i up more Restoration Specialits to bring back vehicles and enchantments from the graveyard?