deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Turn 3 win! - Comments  (Gelesen 1365 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Turn 3 win! - Comments
« am: Februar 20, 2017, 04:13:30 Vormittag »
This is the comment topic for Turn 3 win!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Turn 3 win!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

baconandeggs32

• The biggest threat to my record is my wallet
  • Decks
Re: Turn 3 win! - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 20, 2017, 04:13:38 Vormittag »
This deck looks very good and fun, also this is the first time I have seen lupine prototype used in a vehicle deck. I'm going to test this out, because the idea is just to innovative and brilliant to ignore. I would keep it red white, but if you do use black the scrapheap scroungers are very good.
/-bacon-/

sbroec01

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 20, 2017, 12:44:35 Nachmittag »
If you keep it red/white, you may make use of Veteran Motorist...

Benjamin

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 20, 2017, 07:07:44 Nachmittag »
@baconandeggs32 - The Scrapheap Scrounger is good for he is for two any mana 3/2. Can crew with Toolcraft Exemplar that Consulate Dreadnought, good for aggro. Plus Unlicensed Disintegration to destroy opponent's early creature and deal 3 damage. I am going to test this deck first in R/W.
@sbroec01 - Yes, I was thinking about Veteran Motorist. He is good, only I must have a little more red mana, if I want to put it in there. And mayby more red creatures. Inventor's Apprentice looks good for this, but I don't know...
@everyone - Thank you for your likes, I hope they were because it's a good deck, not because of me (mayby only a little). Thanks for comments too:-)
I will soon do some changes of this deck:D

Yuto Kigai

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 21, 2017, 10:01:54 Vormittag »
Don't forget the card Ride Down, Removal + Tample!

Benjamin

• Decks
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 21, 2017, 06:09:34 Nachmittag »
@Yuto Kigai - Yeah, I was thiking about this card. It's good if you get slowed by opponent's creatures.

Benjamin

• Decks
« Antwort #6 am: Februar 21, 2017, 06:21:47 Nachmittag »
Ok, so now for those, who are watching changes, there is a new revision of this deck. Added: Veteran Motorist (because for two mana 3 power, plus scry to increase deck's speed), Ride Down (taking down opponent's blockers), Renegade Wheelsmith (to crew plus tap defender), 3 mountains (because of more red spells). :-)

TZx

• Quotes are pointless
  • Decks
« Antwort #7 am: Februar 21, 2017, 09:28:52 Nachmittag »
Play Siege Modification If you cant get 2 Toolcrafts, because that's a slim chance
Signatures are pointless

Benjamin

• Decks
« Antwort #8 am: Februar 22, 2017, 07:23:54 Nachmittag »
@TZx - I have him in maybyboard. I am going to try some versions of this deck against my werewolves, and decide which cards are good there and which not. And those cards in maybyboard can be there in the finished version too.

Draganwolf

• Decks
« Antwort #9 am: Februar 22, 2017, 09:38:23 Nachmittag »
Toolcraft Exemplar gets it's +2/+1 at the beginning of combat, so you can't crew Consulate Dreadnought, it mush be a vehicle before combat starts and you don't have enough power unless you mean Toolcrat Exemplar + Lupine Prototype for turn 2. But you need an extra mana you don't have. Am I wrong?

MATZEBOBBEL666

• Decks
« Antwort #10 am: Februar 23, 2017, 09:19:44 Vormittag »
@Draganwolf
Toolcraft Exemplar triggers at the beginning of combat. After triggering you can crew and after that resolved you declare attackers. The vehicle is a creature now so it's legal to declare it as an attacker. Any judge confirming this?

Benjamin

• Decks
« Antwort #11 am: Februar 24, 2017, 06:45:18 Nachmittag »
@MATZEBOBBEL666 I fully agree with you. Thanks for immediate responce, before I could notice that:-)

Benjamin

• Decks
« Antwort #12 am: Februar 24, 2017, 06:56:22 Nachmittag »
That is Toolcraft Exemplar 's use in mardu vehicles.
I would probably put out card Ride Down, for in my first experiments it's too slow on this deck (sorry @Yuto Kigai), for example put there Inventor's Apprentice,
Siege Modification or Scrapheap Scrounger. Any ideas if is good to play Renegade Wheelsmith?

Benjamin

• Decks
« Antwort #13 am: Februar 26, 2017, 12:44:19 Nachmittag »
I play against B/G counters with this version of deck (now actual). 2:1 for this deck.

Andrea991

• Decks
« Antwort #14 am: März 01, 2017, 10:49:54 Nachmittag »