deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Legacy] Delirious forest  (Leído 2630 veces)

crimsonking

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] Delirious forest
« Respuesta #45 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 02:26:40 pm »
To many comments concerning the deserts, one thing is you have basic lands in actually any deck right so I know that desert is not a type is a sub type but land alone is other type as simple as that and i have it because it's cycling ability if I don't need it will cycle it  meaning I have to discard it and draw another card simple right I don't have to waste all my deck to produce  dellirium just i need to put there what I really need...
What I'm saying is the following:

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #46 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 04:05:32 pm »
Reanimator is NOT cheap.

Red Black Reanimator is around $1k. It's the same price as Death's Shadow in Modern. Name another tier 1 deck that is less than that. I'll wait.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #47 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 04:12:19 pm »
I withdraw my original statement of Burn not being cheaper. I didn't realize how much Guides and Eidolons had dropped. Still Burn is a tier 2 deck at best and that's HIGHLY meta dependent. If you're going into a room full of Czech Pile and fair blue decks, then Burn it up. But most of the other tier one decks are just going to destroy Burn.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

Colgate

• Decks
« Respuesta #48 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 04:31:33 pm »
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/legacy/full

BR Reanimator has only 1,78% meta share. That's more like tier 2 than tier 1. Burn is the cheapest tier 3 deck. BR Reanimator is the cheapest tier 2 deck and it costs about 2,3 times as much as burn. DnT is the cheapest tier 1 deck and it costs about 1,2 times as much as BR Reanimator.

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #49 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 04:35:52 pm »
For sure Death and Taxes is a "better" deck, but it seems like the guy wants to play graveyard deck. But Death and Taxes still loses to a turn 0 Sire of Insanity unless they go exactly, draw plains, draw Swords.

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #50 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 04:38:12 pm »
Also using the percentage of played decks in the meta is a bit fallacious. According to your stats Miracles is a tier 2 deck and that deck is definitely a tier 1.

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #51 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 05:34:22 pm »
That's my point. Reanimator is $1k. That's not cheap, and you can build it far cheaper and it'll still work fine. Also u/B reanimator is better because it has FoW
Nils is the God I worship

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #52 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 06:57:28 pm »
honestly the strength of UB is not FoW, but more so Brainstorm. The problem with BR is that it's got a handful of fatties they can't get rid of them. With UB you can shuffle them away with Brainstorm.

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #53 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 07:06:27 pm »
I prefer Ponder over Brainstorm personally. I don't like putting 2 back. Yes it sets up my draws but I don't like it and I can't hope I get a good draw, because I know what it is already. With ponder u can scry and a chance to shuffle ur deck

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #54 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 07:07:33 pm »
A good reanimator deck can't get a hand full of fatties. It only has like 6 creatures. RB adds more fast mana to be explosive, blue goes slower but more consistent

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #55 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 07:09:38 pm »
They are both good. The point to Brainstorm in Reanimator though is you almost never want the fatties in your hand, you want them in your deck to be able to ditch with Exhume. Brainstorm lets you shuffle away those cards. Ponder is better late game, but Brainstorm is better all around card. Hiding cards in response to a Thoughtseize, digging for a FoW when your opponent casts a spell you can't handle, shuffling away unwanted lands.

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #56 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 07:11:54 pm »
A good reanimator deck can't get a hand full of fatties. It only has like 6 creatures. RB adds more fast mana to be explosive, blue goes slower but more consistent

Lol variance happens bro. In burn you shouldn't draw 3 lands in a row when you only have 18 in the deck, but it happens. A control deck with 20 lands, 10+ tappable sources "shouldn't" get stuck on mana. It "shouldn't" happen, but it does. BR has no way to shuffle away the fatties and if they are disrupted early they really have no way of clawing their way back out, whereas UB does. They are both good decks, it just depends on what you're trying to do.

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #57 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 07:20:55 pm »
It's literally not possible to have all 6 of your creatures in ur hand without rigging your starting hand

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #58 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 08:00:24 pm »
You're taking my post way too literal bro. Having more than 1 reanimation target in your hand is not good. Handful was a hyperbole, not fact.

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #59 en: Noviembre 03, 2017, 08:06:56 pm »
Thoughtsieze yourself 🤷‍♂️