deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] Bone picker standard  (Letto 323 volte)

Stupickles

• Decks
[Standard] Bone picker standard
« il: Aprile 18, 2017, 05:39:45 am »
Bone picker standard

Play walking ballista or endless one for 0, for a turn one bone picker.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Loykuaza

• Decks
Re: Bone picker standard - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Aprile 19, 2017, 12:15:53 am »
hmmm, eternal scourge+scraphead scrounger would be sweet in this deck ;) I know you want to play the endless one for 0 to play a one mana bone picker but that's like limiting the value of 4 cards in your deck, it does not anything else while being sac fodder, even doomed dissenter is a better choice in this deck, a common over a rare!
So maybe: -4 endless one +4 doomed dissenter, -3 fortuitous find, +3 eternal scourge would be my first suggestion! ^^

Stupickles

• Decks
Re: Bone picker standard - Comments
« Risposta #2 il: Aprile 20, 2017, 01:48:39 am »
Thank you for the suggestions! I'll test it for sure. The reasons for endless one: turn one bone picker (as mentioned), late game big creature (deck is so low to the ground, matching a larger creature late or having something they have to block gives it versatility), you can name eldrazi with mimic for 0 mana 1/1(s) (not a huge advantage, but if you want to flip westvale Abby or clog up the ground, it does a good job). I'm going to give your suggestions a try, i like the eternal scourge idea, but I think doomed dissenter isn't powerful enough in either the early or late game, and isn't effective enough at interacting with the other cards. I was also thinking aetherborn marauder might be good in the sideboard. Thanks again.

Stupickles

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Bone picker standard
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 01, 2017, 05:15:42 am »

Revision 4

Added/removed cards:
-4 Murder
-3 Yahenni, Undying Partisan
+4 Never // Return
+3 (SB) Collective Brutality

Changed amounts:
+3 (Main) -3 (SB) Drana, Liberator of Malakir