deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Blasting Station question  (Letto 1003 volte)

entropize

• Decks
Blasting Station question
« il: Giugno 03, 2017, 09:45:11 am »
Alright here is my question. I have just switched goblin bombardment out for blasting station to make my deck modern legal and the card is a little confusing. Say I have assemble the legion in play with 5 counters on it, my upkeep comes and I summon 5 soldier tokens, can I sacrifice each soldier for blasting station since they all come into play at the same time thus causing blasting station to untap for five damage or can I only do one since they come in at the same time?
« Ultima modifica: Giugno 03, 2017, 09:49:02 am da entropize »

Jabilac

• Decks
Re: Blasting Station question
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 03, 2017, 03:04:26 pm »
Assemble the Legion has those tokens enter the battlefield all at the same time. So you couldn't sacrifice one token then have another untap blasting station.  You could sacrifice a creature you already control in response to Assemble the Legion's trigger and then Blasting Station will untap once those tokens enter the battlefield.

Basically the tokens are all entering the battlefield simultaneously so there isn't a chance for you to sacrifice one and have blasting station untap when the others enter the battlefield.

interfector

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Giugno 05, 2017, 10:49:30 pm »
uhm... I think you can. If many creatures enter the battlefield simultaneously Blasting Station trigger for each of the creature that enters.

With 5 trigger of "Untap Blasting Station", in response to each trigger you can sac and deal 1 damage.

For reference: https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-rulings/magic-rulings-archives/299260-blasting-station-multiple-tokens-etb

Jabilac

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Giugno 05, 2017, 11:24:08 pm »
I stand corrected.  Thank you Interfector.  I would hate to be wrong on this in the future.

entropize

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Giugno 06, 2017, 04:42:31 am »
Thanks for the information. I am definitely running this in my deck. With assemble the legion and elspeth tirel as well as a few other token producers, this card should help my token sacrifice deck.