deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Hive Mind Mono U Control - Comments  (Letto 157 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Hive Mind Mono U Control - Comments
« il: Giugno 13, 2017, 02:38:28 pm »
Hive Mind Mono U Control

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Wrecklezz

• Decks
Re: Hive Mind Mono U Control - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 13, 2017, 02:38:37 pm »
Why not add some steam vents/scalding tarns, so that having a pact of titan isn't a dead card in hand? Also wouldn't you want to have more negation pacts over slaughters? I run a similar deck with hive mind and having a hive mind out and a clear board slaughter is a dead card. Intervention would be a better pick because you can target the player and they still have to pay for it, and even if you play a slaughter on something of significance you can't pay for it next turn anyways. Possibly add a pentad prism? But i really enjoy the idea i just have a few tweaks i would do to it.

Windiable

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Giugno 13, 2017, 03:20:25 pm »
Hi, was just a quick brew i did since i haven't got some scaldings etc. . So i wanted to make it some kind of "Budget" (although i included Snappys). Pentad Prism seems like a pretty good idea, but i could easily also add some talisman. I chose to pick a playset of titans since i can always play them on an empty board, which isnt possible with negation, although u are right with the slaugther pact.
Honestly said, if i wanted to splash in some color i would go for white since i could have gideon and angels grace, against control to not lose with the pacts. Btw i got the missing pacts in my incomplete Sideboard, to search out the color my opponent is missing with tolarian west.

thanks for your question, im always up for a discussion, let me hear your thoughts, appreciate it 

Wrecklezz

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Giugno 13, 2017, 04:21:04 pm »
Ya i honestly like the idea of controlling until a hive and slamming a pact then. I ran 4 negation and 4 titan with 1 slaughter and 1 intervenetion to tutor up with tolaria, but i also run a gifts ungiven to try and get what i need and a few noxious. So i can gifts turn 4, pick 3 pacts and a hive, and when i have enough for hive i can end turn noxious it to the top and draw and slam it next turn. I've always been a fan of jace but i like him here, i also dont mind switching out some plain islands for scrying sheets and run snow covered ones.

Windiable

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Giugno 14, 2017, 08:48:25 am »
The idea with scrying sheets is pretty nice honestly, i mean really, really nice.
And man i never thought of using noxious in combination with gifts like tht, thts insanely sweet synergy.

So what color do u splash ?