deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Conflagaration Nation: Chandra doesn't swallow - Comments  (Letto 483 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Conflagaration Nation: Chandra doesn't swallow - Comments
« il: Giugno 14, 2017, 12:52:44 am »
Conflagaration Nation: Chandra doesn't swallow

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
Re: Conflagaration Nation: Chandra doesn't swallow - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 14, 2017, 12:52:48 am »
I get it.

Spitfire.
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Giugno 14, 2017, 12:57:58 am »
I like that this deck is so streamlined to its purpose - ultra low mana curve gives you more nonland cards to hit the right cards....but, a part of me thinks going down to 3 on the sorceries and adding 3 read the bones may get you the right cards more reliably than having 4 ofs.

The instants can be devestating when timed right - thats why I think you need a better way to ensure you have the right cards to pull this off. Even though hitting with 3 of the 4 cards will still be quite effective.

This hits a nice balance where it is good 1v1 and multiplayer when the global noncombat damage is done.

Insult // Injury. Nuff said.
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Giugno 14, 2017, 01:12:41 am »
I'm torn between ratchet bomb and read the bones. It will be a fun deck in multi-player.

Shmingmaster

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Giugno 14, 2017, 04:41:09 am »
Rush of Vitality doesn't actually stop Rite of Consumption from killing the Spitfire for the record, although it does just fine against most enemy removal. Still, if the plan is to use Rush to get around the downside of Rite, you might want to swap it the Undying Evil in your sideboard. If Rugh of Vitality is meant for combat though, it's probably better since the lifelink helps you stick around.

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Giugno 14, 2017, 05:44:11 am »
Thanks for the comment Shming! Yea, I'm hoping that Rush will give me life to cope with my lack of creatures, while keeping the Spitfire alive. I envision a single mana instant, and then a 2 mana spell to trigger a 2nd and 3rd Alchemist damage. Some of the red isntants can be interchanged. I'd like as much flexability as possible when it comes to the isntants, and I am sure you example of Undying will be in a final deck.

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Giugno 15, 2017, 12:04:04 am »
I only have 3 Will o the wisps, and I'm too broke to buy another. I'm taking suggestions for the creature to take it's spot. Something big? Something that explodes? 

Shmingmaster

• Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Giugno 15, 2017, 06:38:57 am »
So, my recommended creature additions to this deck are as follows, since you asked for something to replace the fourth will-o-the-wisps.
In order of "most strongly recommended" to "least strongly recommended"
Guttersnipe, Kiln Fiend, Wall of Souls, Crimson Muckwader, Perilous Myr, Satyr Firedancer, Slith Bloodletter, Duty-Bound Dead
Tried to keep everything under 3cmc, but Guttersnipe is too good not to mention, also kept everything cheaper than the card you don't want to buy. For future reference, the "advanced search" in gatherer, scryfall, or magiccards.info are great ways to find cards.

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Risposta #8 il: Giugno 16, 2017, 03:11:54 pm »
Thanks for the thoughtful comment! Satyr Firedance looks like ithas the most synergy. This deck will be played at a 5-6 man kitchen table. When they see a 37/3 Spitfire kill one of them then git Consumed for another kill and I gain 37 life AND I Supernatural Endurance or Undying it all on turn 4(hopefully) I will be the only target at the table, so some defense i will need some defense, although 37 life will act as soem good defense. I think card draw is the real problem. How about Bomat courier? OR I could do 3 Sin Prodders. This deck can run perfectly with 4 lands, after that Sin Prodder will be a perfect land filter AND make my opponents choose things, another victory. Anywho, I bought the cards yesterday, so I'll hopefully play it next wednesday.

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Risposta #9 il: Giugno 22, 2017, 05:48:37 pm »
I'm wondering if the Wisps are the right thing. The idea is a defensive creature that only trample gits around. But i'm thinking that the amount of "All creature" burn spells and the saytar would be enough to deal with opponents creatures. I was thinking of trying Bomat Courier, to add to my draw, as this deck will need cards to do it's work. In a multi-player format the Courier will be able to git 2-3 hits without help.

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Risposta #10 il: Giugno 28, 2017, 03:14:40 am »
Deck is built. Went with 2 Undying Evil to keep Spitfires on the table. I'm keeping in Volcanic Spray because this is ment to be a kitchen table deck. I am looking for a Modern replacement.

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Risposta #11 il: Luglio 09, 2017, 02:49:39 am »
I can't believe I dint think of this before! War Elemental, it is the perfect card when I dont pull a Spitfire. Deck will be built as soon as the mail sends me the Wars. THanks to all those that commented so far.