deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Best big pay-off Enchantment for Modern (GW, preferably)  (Read 236 times)

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
Best big pay-off Enchantment for Modern (GW, preferably)
« on: July 20, 2017, 09:27:48 pm »
Hey guys! Just looking for some opinions regarding the biggest, splashiest enchantments for Modern. Thinking of building a more casual deck revolving around reanimating big, game-ending enchantments with Starfield of Nyx (one of my favourite cards of all time), and I'm trying to find some decent finishers for said deck. I love the idea of including Overwhelming Splendor and maybe even Sandwurm Convergence, but if there's anything else people can think of, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know!

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: Best big pay-off Enchantment for Modern (GW, preferably)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:48:11 pm »
For Modern, Solemnity.  It flat out locks down Infect decks single handedly.  Always WatchingAngelic ChorusArchetype of CourageArchetype of EnduranceAsceticismAuthority of the ConsulsAwakening ZoneBeastmaster AscensionBlind ObedienceBow of NyleaCast OutCollective BlessingConsulate Crackdown.  Dictate of Helios.  Just to name a few options...