deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] W/B Vampires Ixalan  (Letto 393 volte)

Ominus12

• Decks
[Standard] W/B Vampires Ixalan
« il: Settembre 28, 2017, 09:49:07 am »
W/B Vampires Ixalan

Go wide with some drain, Angel of innovation and mimic for lords, and dusk//dawn as card advantage / hate for dino. Have good lifegain for mono red.

Im still working on some of the hard numbers for the deck and am going to build it and start refining it a little once i get the cards any suggestions would be welcome.

Ominus12

• Decks
Re: [Standard] W/B Vampires Ixalan
« Risposta #1 il: Settembre 28, 2017, 09:54:12 am »
Any suggestions would be welcome some of the numbers i might play around with once i get the cards and see how things like legions landing actually are. there is a possible t4 angel of innovation but i'm just not sure that is good enough. i thought it might also syngerize with yahenni and his indestructible a little bit through out games but i will have to see how much that comes up i'm also concerned about getting legions landing flooded with no way to get value out of them.

DoranMartel

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Settembre 28, 2017, 05:25:09 pm »
Why are you playing the vicious conquistador ??  If i were you i`d change two of the legion´s landing for two arguel´s fast blood. Check the Vampires deck i´ve created today (it´s just ixalan cards, but i think that you´ll find it interesting)

Ominus12

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Settembre 28, 2017, 05:52:27 pm »
In the world or Rumanap red i'm not sure that you can take T2 off to play Blood fast. Card draw is nice, but card advantage is gained through Dusk//dawn. There is quite a lot of mono red players and aggro in general where i play standard so that is my reasoning for going Vicious conquistador he is a 1/2 that fights Bromat Courier  and hits for 2

Ominus12

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Ottobre 01, 2017, 09:50:57 am »
so i ran this deck for FNM and here is the match break down
Round 1 - Mono Red aggro
Game 1 and game 2 went about the same it turns out that metallic mimic into gifted aetherborn is basically game over, game one my opponent did not see hazoret and game 2 i had hour of glory at the ready for hazoret otherwise lifelink in deck made it to where is was hard for my opponent to win.

round 2 - U/B control
-game one my opponent had everything that they needed to stop me between counter spells and bontu's last reckoning i was basically controlled right out of the game

-game 2 was closer- i got a fast start with Mitallic mimic into Mavren dusk apostle and my opponet drew streight counter spells for the rest of the game so mimic and
        mavren dusk apostle just got there
- game 3 was a won solely on the back on a flipped legions landing my opponent stabilized the board at 2 life and 2 gearhulks were a fast clock so the tokens anda surprise yahenni off the top was just enough to finish the game

Round 3- G/U/r Dino...merfolk
- game one was me trying to figure out what my opponent was playing it is apparently merfolk at the bottom of the curve that all explore and then finish off with carnage tyrant and regisaur alpha i won game one because sanctum seeker drains are quite painful and angel on innovation is a good lord to have since it flys over all the ground creatures that my opponent had.

- game 2 my opponent got mana FLOODED and only played one carnage tyrant all game it was quite sad

and that is my FNM recap the deck was fun to play but i will say control is harder then i thought it would be and as you can see the only tier deck i played against was mono red.

Blacksheep436

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Ottobre 01, 2017, 02:46:27 pm »
Some thoughts:

1. As the angel of intervention is not a vampire, what is your thought process behind including it? Only to fabricate counters to increase lifesteal?

2. 4 mythic angel of intervention, wtf? Did you buy all four online?

3. How do you plan to buff Yahenni apart from using Fatal Push?

Lifesteal in general seems to be a very stong mechaninc and efficient against current aggro decks. I curse all pure aggro decks! :'(

Ominus12

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Ottobre 01, 2017, 05:09:59 pm »
1) Dusk apostle makes lifelink tokens, gifted aetherborn has lifelink, legions landing makes lifelinkers, and sanctum seeker drains
  other than that Angel of invention gives all other creatures +1/+1 which helps the lifelinkers and mitallic mimic on vampires pumps all the vampire tokens and all the lifelinkers as well.

2) no i did not buy them online i've had them since kaladesh when they were 2 dollars because they were not played i have played quite a few decks with them it is my favorite card from kaladesh

3) yahenni gets the metallic mimic counters and angel of innovation pump and he can punish sweepers since he can get industrictable in response to board wipes and against dino he can get large off of dusk//dawn also plays well with Dusk apostle since dusk apostle on T3 yahenni on T4 attack with both gives a minimum of 2 life-linking tokens that both can be sacrificed to make him industrictable if need be.

4) on a side note when you have a dusk//dawn deck in general games tend to come down to whoever can win the creature battle in the 2/2 range and yahenni helps me to break that in that i can always give him indestructible and keep him around to be the biggest and baddest creature on the battle field i also like that every creature except sanctum seeker can be returned with dusk//dawn and that includes angel of innovation!