deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [EDH / Commander] March of the Clones  (Letto 220 volte)

xeroshifter

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] March of the Clones
« il: Ottobre 24, 2017, 06:33:28 am »
March of the Clones

In this deck Yasova, Dragonclaw doesn't just steal creatures, she follows up by mass producing them and slapping a "MADE ON TARKIR" sticker on them. It doesn't run much removal because there isn't a need when you're stealing it anyway. If you cant keep the creature, sacrifice it for benefit. This deck is winning through glorious combat, bringing in the clone armies. For more flavor, add Clone Legion. Its not in there due to high cmc.

Concerns: Curve is slightly high, and mana rocks are low. No big beefy creatures of its own to make combat favorable against non-combat opponents. Not a lot of flicker to maintain permanent control over some targets. Perhaps not enough mana sources that produce any color for activating stolen effects.

Some of the maybe board is due to budget, some is because I don't know what to cut to make it happen. I play at a shop with a decent number of players that I'm largely unfamiliar with, as I understand it if the average precon was a 5, then most of the meta hovers at a 7.4.

I'm looking to nail this thing down so that there is minimal purchasing and iteration once I buy it. I understand that some will always happen, but I don't want to buy 2 deck's worth of cards for this one deck.
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 25, 2017, 03:07:19 am da xeroshifter »