deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Grixis Control v2 - Comments  (Letto 269 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Grixis Control v2 - Comments
« il: Dicembre 15, 2017, 05:02:18 pm »
Grixis Control v2

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

grollm

• Decks
Re: Grixis Control v2 - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Dicembre 15, 2017, 05:02:23 pm »
This deck is all over the place bro. Why would you play 2 Victim of the Night and 2 Go for the Throat and only 1 Terminate? Terminate is just strictly better. No Snapcasters? You're playing K. Command but not playing one of the best creatures with that card. I like Blightning. Black Sun's Zenith is just awful and your creature package needs some serious work. Ditch all your creatures, run 4 Snaps, 1-2 Taisgurs, maybe a Gurmag Angler. Cut Black Sun, run 2-3 Damnation. Cut Magma Jets, add Lightning Bolts. Find room for Serum Visions and Thought Scours.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

AIRchrist

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Dicembre 16, 2017, 04:49:20 am »
Go check out competitive Grixis control lists for some ideas. Your current iteration is indeed all over the place. Grixis control utilizes the graveyard to out grind their opp. Such as Snapcaster Mage and Kolaghan's Command. Not to mention the lack of delve threats and the lack of Cryptic Command. I mean no offense by my critique. Just do some research on deck building fundamentals and practice brewing. Hang in there and don't let anyone get you down about your jank brew. You'll only get better as you practice. 

khari130

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Dicembre 18, 2017, 04:24:18 pm »
Yall dont realize this is a budget deck. Just in case i cant get the double black turn two at least i have go for the throat and the terminate is there for the extra kill spell but im not running fetches so its not as reliable. getting triple blue would be really inconsistent so no cryptic. snapcasters would triple the price of the deck. black suns lets you clear the board of small creatures or tokens while not kill you own creatures and/or allows you to continually get "wraths" back incase they can build there board up more than once.

khari130

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Dicembre 18, 2017, 04:29:58 pm »
i dont exactly know about the cost of delve creatures but creatures with no protection are hard to get in and with the small amount of creatures i run idk if thats worth it. If you played with the deck youd know it works out alot better than you think. I can see the argument for terminate and kolaghan's. kolaghan's was strictly a cost efficiency choice. my deck doesnt need to be like every other grixis deck. i wanted lightning bolt but i almost have no chance of turn one red mana. and didnt know if it was worth it

khari130

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Dicembre 18, 2017, 04:30:16 pm »
thanks for the input tho