deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Casual] I'm a noob that can draw good-ish cards :D  (Letto 400 volte)

Kairi

• Decks
[Casual] I'm a noob that can draw good-ish cards :D
« il: Dicembre 28, 2017, 04:12:07 am »
I'm a noob that can draw good-ish cards :D

.....i don't even know. The artwork is pretty!

Arcane

• Decks
Re: [Casual] I'm a noob that can draw good-ish cards :D
« Risposta #1 il: Dicembre 28, 2017, 04:44:00 am »
30 lands is a little much, you can probably get away with 30 lands, if you keep your mana curve peaked around 3-5. Try adding some mana dorks with those slots to help you accelerate and this seems like a solid choice for casual play. Noble Hierarchs are expensive. But there are cheap options for birds of paradise, and certain elves that do similar. Not sure how expensive death rite shaman is now, but its a great card.

Arcane

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Dicembre 28, 2017, 04:44:22 am »
30 lands is a little much, you can probably get away with 20 lands, if you keep your mana curve peaked around 3-5. Try adding some mana dorks with those slots to help you accelerate and this seems like a solid choice for casual play. Noble Hierarchs are expensive. But there are cheap options for birds of paradise, and certain elves that do similar. Not sure how expensive death rite shaman is now, but its a great card.

Soren841

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Dicembre 28, 2017, 05:01:15 am »
Youre all one ofs.. go for consistency. Use as many 4 ofs as possible, but don't go over 60 cards
Nils is the God I worship

Kairi

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Dicembre 28, 2017, 05:03:02 am »
Thank you for you advice! I'm new and I suck at basically every card game, but I will try to adjust. I just bought a bunch of Eldritch moon booster packs...

WeiDO

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Dicembre 28, 2017, 06:40:10 am »
Cool start. Reminds me of how I started