deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: RW Indomitable Creativity - Comments  (Letto 248 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
RW Indomitable Creativity - Comments
« il: Marzo 23, 2018, 01:38:21 am »
RW Indomitable Creativity

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

eldawe

• I enjoy brewing decks and playing Magic
  • Decks
Re: RW Indomitable Creativity - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 23, 2018, 01:38:22 am »
I like the idea of the tokens, it is a good way to slow down the game while building up sac sources.
Legion's Landing I really like, it creates tokens and ramps you, everything this deck wants.

A couple of suggestions.

Hour of Revelation looks to be too damaging to yourself, it will remove all your enchantments and treasures you have built up in preparation.
I would instead increase the copies of Fumigate and Settle the Wreckage, they are both cheaper, less damaging to you and one of them gains you life.

Squires Devotion does not look like it has any great targets, the best being a servo to make it a 2/2 lifelinker. It also only creates 1 extra sac target for 3 mana.
Instead, I recommend upping Sram's Expertise and Queen's Commission to the full playsets.

Finally, red mana seems a little low, with 13 sources of red you only have a 58% chance of having triple red by turn 6.
You could look at including Spire of Industry or maybe Stone Quarry.

lachstar

• Decks
Re: RW Indomitable Creativity - Comments
« Risposta #2 il: Marzo 23, 2018, 03:09:00 am »
Excellent comments. I will test out Spire of Industry as I was considering adding in black for more vampire creation (Call to the Feast, Start // Finish, possibly hidden stockpile). I quite like Hour of Revelation because I can quickly up my creature count again (through spells) and the opponent can't (and it removes their enchantments and artifacts). But you're right it removes mine too. Will test out and update with results.