deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: B/W Tokens - Comments  (Letto 158 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
B/W Tokens - Comments
« il: Marzo 26, 2018, 09:05:33 pm »
B/W Tokens

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

PenguinAvatar

• Decks
Re: B/W Tokens - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 26, 2018, 09:05:39 pm »
Have you considered Ashes of the Abhorrent?  It combos with Hidden Stockpile, although it's a really slow, grinding combo until you get multiple enchantments out.  Sacrifice a creature to scry 1, gain a life, replace the token at EOT.  It shuts down embalm and eternalize, as well as complete screws WU cycle strategies that expect to re-cast their cycling spells from the yard with Abandoned Sarcophagus.  The life gain should be enough to allow you to go wide against (Ramunap) Red, and Ashes doesn't care whose creature died, so if you need to assign multiple blockers against a big attacker you'll not only cash in for your own loses but for theirs as well.  In my list (see link below) I concentrated on Servo tokens, so Radiant Destiny really starts to shine when you start blocking with 2/2 and 3/3 servos.

I called my list "WB Tokens Combo":  https://deckstats.net/decks/38645/919752-wb-tokens-combo/en