deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: LOSE FRIENDS... - Comments  (Letto 1378 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
LOSE FRIENDS... - Comments
« il: Giugno 28, 2014, 05:31:24 pm »
This is the comment topic for LOSE FRIENDS....

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für LOSE FRIENDS....

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

iomidissocio

• Decks
Re: LOSE FRIENDS... - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 28, 2014, 05:31:24 pm »
figata!!!

ZeldaRebel8593

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Luglio 31, 2014, 11:53:37 pm »
I absolutely love this deck! I'm siting just staring at it and laughing (evil laugh of course). I can only imagine how much people hate you when you play this! Totally my style! Love it!
Hello MTG players! All of the decks that I have posted on my forum are decks that I personally own or are in the early stages of being built. I hope you enjoy them! Have a beautiful day! (:

Strahl

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Agosto 01, 2014, 12:04:11 am »
Nice deck but any decent burn deck will make quick work of this

ZeldaRebel8593

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Agosto 01, 2014, 12:38:46 am »
This is true. I'd maybe mix it and make it a Blue/Black. Maybe add counterspells.
Hello MTG players! All of the decks that I have posted on my forum are decks that I personally own or are in the early stages of being built. I hope you enjoy them! Have a beautiful day! (:

Notchbeard

• Carpe Diem
  • Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Gennaio 21, 2015, 01:06:45 am »
Any red/blue or blue/white will really work this deck over. Need more spells, less creature focus. Sure its fun in casual play though.
The notchiest of beards.

quantumsuicide

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Gennaio 24, 2015, 12:01:49 am »
Not nearly enough lands

DerekJeder

• Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Febbraio 15, 2015, 08:00:11 am »
I've playtested a slightly skewed version of this deck, and it's beautiful for anything with +1/+1 counters or really small creatures, but beyond that, it's almost useless. If your opponent ramps their creatures with enchantments or anything like that, you're screwed. Counter spells would be really nice, but overall, this deck isn't really worth the money.

magohuman

• Decks
« Risposta #8 il: Aprile 08, 2015, 06:16:23 am »
that's a heavy one, very strong by the 4º/5º turn and on, maybe some Festering Goblin or Fume Spitter to help on early game, but you can work more in your spells too...
"Existem compreensões além da nossa força"