deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: 5c Jodah - Comments  (Letto 471 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
5c Jodah - Comments
« il: Giugno 24, 2018, 11:04:38 pm »
5c Jodah

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Soren841

• Decks
Re: 5c Jodah - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 24, 2018, 11:04:40 pm »
More ramp? All the 1 drop dorks and mana positive rocks is good. Some of the artifact ramp may be out of budget, though.
Nils is the God I worship

dshu

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Giugno 25, 2018, 09:40:23 am »
where is miraris wake, mana reflection and sendikar resurgent?

BSTCloud

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Giugno 30, 2018, 12:48:43 am »
More ramp? All the 1 drop dorks and mana positive rocks is good. Some of the artifact ramp may be out of budget, though.
Deck is suited for multiplayer (which is slower than 1v1) and in all my simulations and -albeit few- playtesting sessions it came out alright curve-wise, playing jodah T3 on most of my games and slamming a big dude on T4, and almost never being dried of mana.
I'm open to the idea of increasing the amount of dorks and mana acceleration mechanics and tutors in general (my top 3 would be deathrite shaman and green sun's zenith + dryad arbor)

where is miraris wake, mana reflection and sendikar resurgent?
Zendikar resurgent is already on the list (and the second part of the text is what makes it a bomb), but i'm not a big fan of these "add more mana" enchantments in general since the goal is to get to 5 mana and then everything goes downhill for the opponents, and they're usually around the same cmc levels.
But I haven't played enough multiplayer to have a solid opinion on that one. Those are great suggestions though, and I'll consider them!