deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] bw lifegain  (Letto 879 volte)

hotrodscott

• Decks
[Standard] bw lifegain
« il: Settembre 12, 2019, 05:26:05 am »
bw lifegain

just starting to playtest this one a bit for post rotation.  super fun so far!

hotrodscott

• Decks
Re: [Standard] bw lifegain
« Risposta #1 il: Settembre 16, 2019, 01:40:05 am »

hotrodscott

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Settembre 16, 2019, 07:37:12 am »

Revision 4

Added/removed cards:
+2 Duress

Changed amounts:
-2 Cruel Celebrant

hotrodscott

• Decks

hotrodscott

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Ottobre 01, 2019, 04:54:14 am »
Added Ayara to stack up the familiar combo.  3(b) is a lot, but seem ok so far for a topdeck draw

Revision 6

Added/removed cards:
-3 Bloodthirsty Aerialist
+3 Ayara, First of Locthwain
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 01, 2019, 03:41:53 pm da hotrodscott »

hotrodscott

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Ottobre 08, 2019, 10:49:07 pm »

entropize

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Ottobre 09, 2019, 02:03:42 am »
Fun deck. I built one similar under lifestealing vampires.  A card to consider replacing would be murderous rider for mortify. They do the same thing with rider costing two life for the same ability and in a life gain deck that is no problem and you can later cast it as a 2/3 creature with lifelink.

hotrodscott

• Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Ottobre 09, 2019, 02:54:05 am »
Thanks! And thanks for the tip on Murderous Rider.   I left Mortify in there for now to deal with of cavalcade of calamity. (I built this pre-rotation when that thing was all over the place.)    If the meta shifts away from that, that's a great swap!     Being able to hit a planeswalker (oko) seems more important now than calamity.   (lifegain offsets calamity pretty well on it's own, but I ultimate Ajani a lot with this deck, and calamity keeps me off of the 35 needed for that.)   

Played another event and won 6 games in the recent arena "win every card in standard" challenge.   Both losses that knocked me out were to Golos Gates.  :-/     (I did beat it once though!  I had a hawk, 2 celebrants, a bloodthirsty arielist and the cauldron familiar/oven combo online.  The arielist was getting huge with me sacking the familiar on their turn with the celebrants online.  They eventually found their Giant board wipe and cleared the board, but with all of the celebrant triggers stacked up, they ended up with one life, so recasting the Cauldron Familiar won me the game :D)
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 09, 2019, 02:56:17 am da hotrodscott »