deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [EDH / Commander] Gideon Tribal - EDH  (Letto 246 volte)

xiar

• Love me some jank.
  • Decks
[EDH / Commander] Gideon Tribal - EDH
« il: Novembre 30, 2019, 05:24:55 pm »
Gideon Tribal - EDH

Gideon Tribal looks to pressure the opponent by attacking with multiple indestructible threats each turn. Remember that a flipped [[Kytheon, Hero of Akros]] is still your commander and thus can technically deal commander damage. Each Gideon planeswalker is able to push through damage while holding up mana for combat tricks or instant-speed token production ([[Secure the Wastes]], [[White Sun's Zenith]], etc). Tokens are a sub-theme of this deck, looking to go wide and push through the final points of damage. There are several mana-sinks for token production through [[Castle Ardenvale]], [[Heliod, God of the Sun]], [[Oketra the True]], and [[Adanto, the First Fort]]. This deck struggles against board wipes, so [[Teferi's Protection]], [[Rootborn Defenses]], [[Make a Stand]], and [[Unbreakable Formation]] help with protecting your army. Since this is mono-color, utility lands help with graveyard hate, hexproof/shroud hate, targeted land destruction, etc.

This deck struggles with late-game and card draw. [[Mind's Eye]], [[Mentor of the Meek]], and [[Dawn of Hope]] can help, but are limited. It can have some very explosive starts and pressure the opponents quickly, but be careful when playing it to not overextend into a board wipe or use up all resources.

gibbsprime

• I try to keep my lists updated for the most part.
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Gideon Tribal - EDH
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 30, 2019, 09:18:47 pm »
As a man who's name is Gideon i approve of this deck
:^)