deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Goblins - Comments  (Letto 303 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Goblins - Comments
« il: Settembre 29, 2014, 06:31:59 pm »
This is the comment topic for Goblins.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Goblins.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ohno!1234

• Decks
Re: Goblins - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Settembre 29, 2014, 06:32:00 pm »
This isn't very goblin true. This thing should revolve around ferocious goblins and creating tons of them. Look at my deck to get a better idea. I can literally create an infinate amount of goblins with this deck if the other player lives that long.

James.gliem

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Settembre 29, 2014, 06:38:56 pm »
The focus isn't about getting a swarm of goblins out. It relies on using goblings as fodder.

Ohno!1234

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Settembre 29, 2014, 10:41:08 pm »
Then it's not a bad idea by the name I was under the impression it was sole agro goblins.  :D But I do like it and you can still use goblins as fodder with an overrun lol There you go call it Goblin Fodder! If you have any inout on my goblins I'm also open to suggestions!