deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Gruul Dinos evolved - Comments  (Letto 456 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Gruul Dinos evolved - Comments
« il: Aprile 08, 2020, 09:40:07 pm »
Gruul Dinos evolved

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Michl86

• Decks
Re: Gruul Dinos evolved - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Aprile 08, 2020, 09:40:07 pm »
I'm not sure about the Savage Stomp vs. Pounce.
The instans speed with Pounce is very nice, but the +1/+1 counter and lesser cost of Savage Stomp are interesting too?!

My thoughts about this are: - no need for the +1/+1 counter, the Dinos are already big
                                             - a sorcery speed fight ability is already available with Domri
                                             - just 1G cost (Savage Stomp) is really nice
                                             - can a Dino rellay be big enough??

Pls comment and give me your thoughts and advices on this.

P.S.: i know a good solution for my problem would be Domri's Ambush, but i like the fact that there's a dinosaur on every single artwork (except lands and Domri [this guy is too good to get rid of him]) in this deck.

DaBigman

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Aprile 09, 2020, 01:06:58 am »
I personally like savage stomp and I use reckless rage in my deck as well to enable removal with the enrage triggers.  Here's a link if you want to peruse for some more ideas. I'm sure the format is different as our usual game is a 2v2 kitchen table casual format, so keep that in mind.  That said, this deck is great at smashing face and a lot of fun to play if you like big stompy creatures.  If I was playing primarily 1v1, I would definitely sub out Etali, but in a multiplayer format, being able to drop that with haste because of the Regisaur Alpha and get potentially 4 free cards cast....it's almost always a game ender.  (I also love Domri as the PW for this deck...i built mine in Ixalan/Rivals...he's probably better than Samut, although she has her charms as well)
http://deck.tk/2TSG6GzJ

BoBWiz

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Aprile 09, 2020, 03:57:01 pm »
With Savage Stomp you are able to use raptor hatchlings enrage ability more than once.

Michl86

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Aprile 10, 2020, 07:34:52 pm »
@DaBigman,
thx for yout input.
I never considered Reckless Rage, but i think im going to put it (at least) in the sideboard.

@BoBWiz
thx for this advice, never saw, considered or thought about this tactic with Savage Stomp and Raptor Hatchling.

Michl86

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Giugno 05, 2020, 02:46:30 pm »

Michl86

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Giugno 15, 2020, 03:22:07 pm »
In:
+ Ghalta, Primal Hunger

Out:
- Thrashing Brontodon (Sideboard)

The cards i'd really like to have in the Deck, which are still missing, are:
4x Stomping Ground
1x Rootbound Crag
1x Unclaimed Territory
3x Rampaging Ferocidon

I am also thinking of a version with Kaheera, the Orphanguard as Companion, running 3x Marauding Raptor and 3x Rampaging Ferocidon. Dont know if the ramp is enough then!?