deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Xenagos Deck (Need Help!) - Comments  (Letto 465 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Xenagos Deck (Need Help!) - Comments
« il: Maggio 15, 2020, 05:53:24 pm »
Xenagos Deck (Need Help!)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Uchihab7

• Decks
Re: Xenagos Deck (Need Help!) - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 15, 2020, 05:53:24 pm »
I would maybe swap Worldspine Worm for the Quartzwood Crasher.  I do think the worm is great for this deck, my reasoning is that if you get it in your hand to early itll be a dead card for quite a while.  You do have ramp and mana dorks, but there is still that possibility of not being able to play it for a while.  And this will just add to your swap out problem but have you considered putting Lurking Predators into this deck?

PhantomJay0029

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 15, 2020, 06:06:11 pm »
i never actually cast WorldSpine worm i usually cheat it out but you are probably right. I have tried lurking predators but i never seems to work me. i feel like lurking predators if the deck was more creature focused like with Ruric Thar Deck.

nightwitch

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 15, 2020, 07:55:29 pm »
Giant Adephage.
Less mana, but higher in damage-meter, when unchecked for two turns. I switched them in my own xenagos stompy.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Maggio 15, 2020, 11:38:37 pm »
First of all, my common mantra about the land base: "if it enters tapped, it needs to have a significant effect".
In order to explain this: for every land that enters tapped, you basicly pay 1 mana for the etb effect (since you can't use it). Besides that, this stuff slows you down. So I reccomend to hink about this. ;)

Since you're looking for a slot in order to add ilysian caryatid I would reccomend to cut Wood Elves.

Besides that, at least for my playgroup the deck is lacking removal, but that may be different in yours.

As a general advice: use the custom groups and group your cards by function. e.g. draw, ramp, removal etc. This helps yourself and others to see, what's already in the deck. And sometimes this already reveals some weak spots (e.g. you notice that you've just got 2 cards for draw, or notice cards that don't fit anywhere and therefore could be replaced).
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

PhantomJay0029

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Maggio 16, 2020, 12:33:28 am »
your right about lands entering tapped sucking i just have those till i get better lands. your right about wood elves i can't abuse it like in a animator or blink deck so i'll try switching with ilysian carytid. thanks for input.

cmystasoccr

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Giugno 20, 2020, 07:35:46 pm »
Have you considered adding Godo, Bandit Warlord + Embercleave? Most potent damage for a single creature you can possibly get.

PhantomJay0029

• Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Giugno 21, 2020, 02:18:54 pm »
As much as i love Embercleave i only get to really swing with one big creature so i can't cheat it out like in wide or token decks. I'm not really a fan of adding one card (Godo) just to get one card (Embercleave).