deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Don't even think about trying to make this deck. Volume II - Comments  (Letto 689 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Don't even think about trying to make this deck. Volume II

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

MagicAF

• Decks
Re: Don't even think about trying to make this deck. Volume II - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Agosto 28, 2020, 08:18:00 pm »
This is a better version of that deck.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Settembre 03, 2020, 03:50:59 am »
This isnt even legal in casual. This isnt even a deck, its just a very expensive collection of cards.
Im that type of guy who will (sometimes) beat your tier one modern deck on turn 1 with my homebrew combo deck. Check out my modern combo decks to find out how! : )

KingDucky

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Settembre 03, 2020, 05:55:21 pm »
anything is legal in casual. that's why its casual.
Duck is king

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Settembre 07, 2020, 04:27:07 am »
casual is anything as long as it follows the basic rules of magic. You still have to, for example, follow the mulligan rule. So why would the 4 card rule be any different?
Im that type of guy who will (sometimes) beat your tier one modern deck on turn 1 with my homebrew combo deck. Check out my modern combo decks to find out how! : )

TheEldraziPenguin

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Settembre 07, 2020, 06:50:53 pm »
@DoubleBubble First of all, why you gotta be such a hater? and second of all, even though it's not legal in any format, doesn't mean I can't make a deck just for the fun of it. Some people may enjoy your opinion, but me, and other people too, don't need it. Thank you and no thank you.
I am a figment of your Imagination.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Settembre 12, 2020, 12:01:18 am »
Why? Because after 2 years of being on this site, im tired of useless decks that will never be played or cared about anywhere making it to the front page while there are people out there methodically testing out different ingenious homebrews so that maybe a few people will see. The things people upvote on this site are just unplayable piles of garbage like this. Pretend you had a friend. Now pretend that friend shows up to your house wanting to play a game of casual magic with a multiple hundred card, multiple hundred thousand dollar deck. Well, every card is legal in causal, so if you (and who would) didnt want to play against an unplayable deck that wins on turn one every game, you would simply say: "even the four card rule applies in casual", which it does. You would be correct, and your only friend would be left to sell his absolutely useless multiple hundred thousand dollar deck. Why does anyone want these "decks" on deckstats? What purpose do they serve? None. And before you say "they're funny" or "they make me smile" or something like that, why? Do they make you smile because someone put it together just to squeeze a few likes out of gullible deckstats members? That sure doesnt make me smile.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Settembre 12, 2020, 12:01:32 am »
Thank you, and no thank you.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Risposta #8 il: Settembre 12, 2020, 12:02:59 am »
And to be clear im not taking this out on u/TheEldraziPenguin (nice username btw), im taking this out on all the people wanting this on the front page and saying this deck is amazing and totally playable and should be on the front page of deckstats.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Risposta #9 il: Settembre 12, 2020, 12:04:51 am »
you have the total rite to post this deck, but this is not what should represent deckstats, and this is not what should be getting the whole sites attention.

TheEldraziPenguin

• Decks
« Risposta #10 il: Settembre 13, 2020, 10:09:34 pm »
@DoubleBubble, you bring a fair point, you question my logic and motive behind publishing this overly-expensive overly-insane deck, and I agree on most of your points, but there is such thing as over obsessing on minor things such as this, posting a fun deck, for fun, on a website where there's nothing against it. Sure I understand you don't like to come on this website and see desperate people yearning for some likes to the point where they'll post complete nonsense, and if I saw an over-abundance of that, I'm sure I would be frustrated too. But I don't. I see few-to-none every time I get on. I see poorly made decks, but of course, those aren't popular, and I don't see you getting mad about those. I'm getting off-topic here. I'm not mad at you, and I mean no offense, but I seriously think that if you get frustrated and complain at everything that you think shouldn't be on this website, then you need to fix something. And it's not the website. It's you.

TheEldraziPenguin

• Decks
« Risposta #11 il: Settembre 13, 2020, 10:10:16 pm »
Thank you, and no thank you.