deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Kess  (Leído 283 veces)

Blu Squirrel

• Decks
Kess
« en: Septiembre 16, 2020, 02:56:01 am »
Kess

Any thoughts or includes I should consider. This is my first build and I think I am happy as it stands and the budget I allowed.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Kess
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 16, 2020, 04:26:55 am »
I've seen quite a few kess decks lately and i'm working on the build for my own kess deck as well. Is the Thassa's oracle combo the only win condition for this deck? I ask because my deck build isn't really cEDH level (it's grixis madness using Anje Falkenrath) but i do have a crackling drake which is a body that gives card draw. Do you have any direct kill spells?

Blu Squirrel

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 16, 2020, 05:38:29 am »
Lab man or Jace as well, with tainted pact or demonic consultation. Also isochron/dramatic reversal with aetherflux reservoir. Or guttersnipe. Just removed dualcaster mage and twin flame. Trying to find my plays.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Septiembre 16, 2020, 06:08:46 am »
You could add circu, dimir lobotomist to your deck if you're running the dramatic reversal combo. You can infinite cast the dramatic reversal spell and exile everyone's libraries. if you're playing against decks that have similar win cons you;ll have a pretty nasty shutdown against multiple decks.

Blu Squirrel

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Septiembre 16, 2020, 06:16:12 am »
Awesome. I’m newer to this and have never seen that combo! Here is where I have trouble... what to cut....

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Septiembre 16, 2020, 06:53:26 pm »
He's actually pretty old, most people don't really use him much but he is a good utility piece against multiple players. I would say whatever is key to your deck's combos then keep them in the main deck and everything else in the maybe-board. This is how I typically do it.