deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Mono Black Vampire - Comments  (Lu 189 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Mono Black Vampire - Comments
« le: Octobre 15, 2020, 02:41:39 am »
Mono Black Vampire

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
Re: Mono Black Vampire - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Octobre 15, 2020, 02:41:40 am »
very cool deck! I thought a few cards looked a little underpowered for modern, so I swapped them out (Did you know bloodghast is a vampire?!). I was shocked with how good the deck looked. Here it is: https://deckstats.net/decks/136416/1785104-vampires-should-be-a-competiti/en#show__spoiler . Thanks for the inspiration!
Im that type of guy who will (sometimes) beat your tier one modern deck on turn 1 with my homebrew combo deck. Check out my modern combo decks to find out how! : )

PickleLover

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Octobre 15, 2020, 03:18:49 pm »
maybe if u want some more vampire buffs maybe Thirsting Bloodlord?
– PickleLover

Ryad

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Octobre 15, 2020, 10:44:03 pm »
PickleLover, who would want to use Thirsting Bloodlord when you can include creatures like Captivating Vampire, Vampire Nocturnus...?

mithrios

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Octobre 16, 2020, 02:36:00 pm »
thanks to all for the feeback
i played vampire a lot (really a lot ) and this is what i have learned and i m glad to share with you

1) 6-8 1 cmc creatures drops is great ,we have always something to do on the first turn and we don't lose tempo/mana.
Vampire of the dire moon is a awesome card on early/mid game vs fast aggro deck
knight of the ebon legion is a really threats on the mid late game

2)we are a creature deck so we win with creatures, not with spells, and in mainboard we only need 4 spells aka fatal push ( better black removal )

3)vial is a really bad topdeck but on tun 1 can give us a lot of strong play, allow us to play creatures at instant speed, and allow us to keep hand with a low number of lands

4) i tried orzhov and rakdos variants of vampires ( with legion lieutenant and stromkirk captain ) but the mono black version is more solid

5) some creatures are a must x4 on each vampire deck: cordial vampire / 6-8 1cmc ( i think the better optin are Vampire of the dire moon and knight of the ebon legion )
dusk legion zeloat and a final treaths vampire nocturnus or nighthawck scavenger

6) sorin is a great pw but he do nothing on an empty board/hand so i think x3 is a reasonable choise

7) chapter bloodghast:
i know a lot consider he a super strong vampire, but after a lot of  tries i drop him out of the deck and i have never been so happy, bloodghast is useless against aggro/fast deck and aginst midrange is true i can come back but is just a 2/1 and he can't block (big drawback).
i konw there is a good combo with the new sorin but we can still just sacrifice other vampires if we need

8) lately i have tried nighthawck scavenger instead of vampire nocturnus and the results are mediocre sometimes id good sometimes i wish i have a big bomb in hand like nocturnus instead of him

9) if we dont' play with gatekeeper of malakir mutavault are ok (x2) other creaturea are flex spots

10) 20/21 lands are ok with nocturnus maybe 21

Zareck

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Octobre 16, 2020, 03:53:31 pm »
Hola!
Muchas gracias por el aporte.
Usando Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord, veo imprescindible Silversmote Ghoul por ejemplo.
Bye!

Pd: este es mi deck de vampiros para modern: https://deckstats.net/decks/94331/880049-bracula-comvito-condemor-vampi
Www.dizemo.com