deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Kaldheim Spoilers  (Gelesen 11846 mal)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Kaldheim Spoilers
« Antwort #120 am: Januar 13, 2021, 06:33:19 Nachmittag »
Righteous Vallkyrie, can anyone do it?
It was one of the firsts, but only a photo of it on Magic Spoiler. It makes my Boros Angel deck.
Regards,
Chavo
Not quite sure what you meant by "do it", but if you meant "post it", here:

I originally glossed over Burning-Rune Demon when I first saw it, but after reading it again, I see that you pick any 2 cards with different names (already going to happen in EDH 99% of the time), and the one that your opponent doesn't choose goes into your graveyard. Definitely a consideration for Meren of Clan Nel Toth or any commander with built-in recursion, as it's not hard to cheat in, and there are plenty of duplicate effects in my Meren list. Might be interesting.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Kaldheim Spoilers
« Antwort #121 am: Januar 20, 2021, 08:25:34 Nachmittag »
KHM decklists have been revealed: https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/card-preview/kaldheim-commander-decklists-2021-01-20

Notable reprints in U/W: Arcane Signet, Sol Ring, Swiftfoot Boots, Eerie Interlude, Windfall, Brago, King Eternal, Ghostly Prison.

Notable reprints in B/G: Arcane Signet, Sol Ring, Beast Whisperer, Elvish Archdruid, Marwyn, the Nurturer, Wirewood Channeler.

I am pleasantly surprised by how good these precons continue to be. Both decks seem to have strong synergy and several couple dollar cards that are playable in a variety of decks.