deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Esix Gon' Give it to You - Comments  (Letto 187 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Esix Gon' Give it to You - Comments
« il: Maggio 13, 2021, 03:48:53 pm »

jabe

• Decks
Re: Esix Gon' Give it to You - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 13, 2021, 03:48:53 pm »
I appreciate the high amount of removal. Check out fade away for a blue board wipe.

I think you have to many enabler/enhancer cards and not enough token makers. I think you gotta push closer to 18-20 token makers to benefit of esix's ability. There's power in just doubling and doubling token makers making a massive board. ETB creatures you included are SICK but I don't think you can include so many. If you want to include ghostly flicker, maybe drop one of your removal/interaction cards with ghostly flicker since it can be used offensively and defensively.

Are your creatures getting really big? I don't know how much i'd lean on rishkar's expertise and garruk for card draw when you have other great options in blue.

Bonethousand

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 13, 2021, 04:15:46 pm »
Smart, smart, smart.

Jacky_Treehorn

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 13, 2021, 06:44:51 pm »
Pretty solid deck, doing that simic thang, gonna be a real house if your opponents don't have answers. A 6 mana commander that requires a follow up spell for any benefit may be tough to pull off, but we don't run enough removal in our meta so I think you be fine with the protection you have. Also the 99 of this deck is good enough to never cast the commander.

I would cut Champion of Wits, its a cantrip and not card advantage, the 7 mana ability is pretty much irrelevant at that cost. Something like an Elemental Bond and Garruk's Uprising (also good to have 2nd Trample enabler) will give you way more value in a creature deck.
I would cut Shamanic Revelation and repalce with Return of the Wildspeaker, the instance speed and ability to pump make this perfect for this deck. I would replace Curious Herd with Pest Infestation, which seems like dope card I can't wait to try. In my experience with Mist-Syndicate Naga, you cant really rely on it for more that one token, so a Cackling Counterpart seems better. Myr Battlesphere seems perfect for this deck. Last but not least, if you can find a spot for Nacatl War-Pride, put that shit in. It's an absolute BOMB if it swings in and my favorite win con in Volrath.

Biovisionary - lul - nice.

Bonethousand

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Maggio 17, 2021, 04:47:34 pm »
I wasn't sure about Return of the Wildspeaker. I took it out because a lot of my creatures are actually humans, and most of the non-humans are dorks. I decided to keep Garruk because at least he can also make tokens, but I guess he's pretty bad here. I only have 8 non-human creatures over 2 power in the deck, and still am not sure about its value. Maybe I should just lean into reliable blue card draw.