deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Commander] Klauth, unrivaled ancient  (Letto 535 volte)

pericoelpinguin

• Decks
[Commander] Klauth, unrivaled ancient
« il: Agosto 03, 2021, 12:39:05 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/175983/2157823-klauth-commander

Any tips or suggestions are welcome, this is my first build.

Landale

• Decks
Re: [Commander] Klauth, unrivaled ancient
« Risposta #1 il: Agosto 04, 2021, 06:17:18 am »
Scourge of the Throne will not generally actually get to do anything, as you can't be certain an opponent will be the highest life. Perhaps consider removing that for something with a bit more synergy.
Maskwood Nexus will make all your creatures trigger your Dragon ETBs, not to mention letting you be sure to get a trigger every turn. Additionally Dragonspeaker Shaman and Dragonlord's Servant will get you a discount on all those creatures regardless of what they normally are.
Aggravated Assault. As long as you can generate 5 mana per attack, say hello to infinite combat steps.
Wulfgar of Icewind Dale will double your attack triggers, which you've got more than a few nice ones.

Edit: Since I first posted this, I see you've added all three suggested cards at the expense of some lands and ramp options instead of that dragon. You're not going to want to drop your landbase much, Klauth is expensive to cast after all. Is there a particular reason for your choices?
« Ultima modifica: Agosto 04, 2021, 08:28:24 pm da Landale »

pericoelpinguin

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Agosto 06, 2021, 05:31:49 pm »
Yeah, after playing a few games i noticed that i was drawing too many lands and that was not fun. Tried first your changes and finally i put the the Wayfarer's Bauble instead of the Dragon, but didn't update it yet. I think that 8 basics is enough and depending on the rival's deck i put more ramp or a heavy hitter. Thanks for the tips

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Agosto 06, 2021, 06:48:07 pm »
Just as a friendly reminder, Klauth, Unrivaled Ancient DOES NOT go infinite with Aggravated Assault, only Savage Ventmaw does that. Looking at your list, I would suggest Doubling Cube, Moraug, Fury of Akoum, Somberwald Sage, and Asceticism to fill in various roles in the deck.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Agosto 06, 2021, 06:49:28 pm »
Forgot Defense of the Heart. That card will win you games.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo

pericoelpinguin

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Agosto 06, 2021, 07:05:43 pm »
Ty for the tips. Yeah, I know that Klauth, Unrivaled Ancient can´t go infinite with  Aggravated Assault, don´t worry about that. And the suggestions that u made are interesting so, who would you replace with them? I think that Scourge of the Throne isn't that good or maybe the Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger