deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Request: Count the collection different in the Deck builder  (Gelesen 732 mal)

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Request: Count the collection different in the Deck builder
« am: April 05, 2022, 10:21:05 Nachmittag »
Hi!
In my last thread I mentioned, that we started using Proxies of cards we already own in our playgroup, to help with sleeving cards around, and keeping commander decks intact.
First of all I would like to mention, that I really like the feature, to set decks "active" and "inactive", so the deck builder knows if I have copies of those cards left.
But I have two problems with that feature:
  • The percentage summary is wrong IMHO. For example, I have a deck that shares about 30 cards with another deck. Both decks are set to active. The summary tells me, I only own 66% of the cards. Which is not correct. I own a 100% of those cards, but only 66% are available at the moment.
  • This is also mentioned in the decks summary.
I would like to see, that the feature shows me two percentage summaries:
  • The percentage of cards I own.
  • The percentage of cards available.
Otherwise I'm always irritated, that I have to buy singles, which is not true.

Additionally, as you are already implementing a "mark as proxy" feature, it might be important to account this into to overall calculation? I'm not sure, how that might be done, yet. Maybe we can discuss this together.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Request: Count the collection different in the Deck builder
« Antwort #1 am: April 15, 2022, 06:13:16 Nachmittag »
Yes, I hope that the new flag I have been working on will help resolve this. If you’re interested in beta testing this, please get in touch with me on our discord!
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!