deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Rate my Dwarf deck  (Letto 501 volte)

MacTen

• Decks
Rate my Dwarf deck
« il: Giugno 26, 2022, 07:40:37 pm »
I'm new to MTG so let know your advice or improvements
the deck is built around 3 cards Koll, the Forgemaster - Warchanter Skald - Reckless Crew

https://deckstats.net/decks/209162/2608675-dwarf-deck-red-white-

kleer001

• Decks
Re: Rate my Dwarf deck
« Risposta #1 il: Luglio 06, 2022, 05:33:38 am »
I don't see any card draw. I like card draw.

I see a lot of artifacts compared to creatures to attach them to. I do see that you can make token creatures, but still.

You might do well with a bit more removal. Just the two very expensive Farewell seem a little overkill, but also not enough... hmmm...

The tribal and flavor seem really fun.

MacTen

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Luglio 09, 2022, 01:27:50 pm »
Thanks I'll take in your advice and try tweaking the deck soon.

ursul

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Luglio 09, 2022, 10:15:22 pm »
What format are you playing?

Overall it looks like a fun idea. I agree with the above comment on the lack of removal, you should get some more targeted cheap removal, at least in the sideboard. Depending on the format, white and red offer a lot of good options for removal in instant and sorceries.

Also, I'd recommend reducing the number of unique card you have to increase the number of your key cards, Warchanter Skald and Reckless Crew are two of your linchpin and should have a bigger presence. Fighter Class is also a very important piece here, allowing you to get the equipment you need and to reduce equip cost, I'd include 4 or 3 of it"

A card to consider here is Hofri Ghostforge, he gives you yet more tokens to equips.