deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Artifacts and big blue cards, looking for advice  (Letto 671 volte)

Kliippy

• Decks
Artifacts and big blue cards, looking for advice
« il: Dicembre 25, 2014, 09:24:45 pm »
Artifacts and big blue cards

Stuffy doll + Pariah's Shield = Invincible. Then gain mana and play hilarious big blue cards. I don't play this deck offensively at all, I just try to get Stuffy doll + Pariah's Shield out as quick as possible, then sit behind it and build mana and play near game breaking cards until I get bored.

At the moment it has incredibly weak early game. I don't mind too much, as it's still incredibly fun, and I only play it in 3-4 player kitchen table rules, but I am looking to refine it. Assuming I should get rid of a bunch of spells and try to get closer to 6o cards, just looking for your guys opinions. Also think I should probably get rid of a few artifacts? It started as an artifact deck but has kinda evolved, so may not be necessary anymore. Thanks in advance
« Ultima modifica: Dicembre 25, 2014, 09:29:43 pm da Kliippy »