deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Can't scroll through deck editor  (Letto 355 volte)

Yellohart

• Decks
Can't scroll through deck editor
« il: Febbraio 23, 2024, 06:58:49 pm »
Hi all, first post, bear with me.  Today while editing decks, I discovered that, while I can scroll through the Card Database, I can't scroll down through my deck list while in editing mode.

Details: I have a Google Pixel 8 that is up to date.  I experienced this issue in Chrome but replicated it in Firefox as well.  I was able to switch the site to desktop mode and that worked fine, but of course isn't optimized for mobile.  The site works fine on my laptop as well.  I also tried adding the site as a lite app, but no luck.

I tried clearing my browsing data (except saved passwords) and restarted my phone.  Is this a known issue?

TrueNeutralPaladin

• Decks
Re: Can't scroll through deck editor
« Risposta #1 il: Febbraio 24, 2024, 05:58:32 am »
Same issue here - can't scroll down through the deck list when editing, tried both Firefox and Chrome on mobile.

the--wanderer

• Decks
Re: Can't scroll through deck editor
« Risposta #2 il: Febbraio 24, 2024, 12:01:01 pm »
Same here. I can't scroll through deck while editing it on mobile. I tried logging out and back in, clearing my cache, and restarting my phone. Only thing that works if I turn rotate on. Though that is a very vexing way to do it with substantially less information seen on screen.