deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: All-Green First Deck - Comments  (Letto 668 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
All-Green First Deck - Comments
« il: Gennaio 06, 2015, 04:36:08 pm »
This is the comment topic for All-Green First Deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für All-Green First Deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ashemath

• Decks
Re: All-Green First Deck - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Gennaio 06, 2015, 05:45:48 pm »
There's some good stuff in here, Here's the list I came up with:

//Land
23 Forest
Notice: I added 4 Forest. You need more than 19 lands if you want to expect to pull off 6-7 CMC spells before turn 10.

//Non Creature
1 Beast Hunt
2 Blanchwood Armor
1 Giant Growth
1 Harrow
1 Lurking Predators
1 Manamorphose
1 Might of Oaks
1 Naturalize
1 Nature's Spiral
1 Oakenform
2 Overrun
2 Rampant Growth
1 Windstorm
These are all pretty good. Manamorphose is a little bit of a funny choice in a mono-green deck, but I suppose deck thinning is good.

//Creatures
1 Wurm's Tooth
1 Awakener Druid
2 Borderland Ranger
1 Bramble Creeper
1 Canopy Spider
1 Civic Wayfinder
1 Drove of Elves
1 Elvish Visionary
1 Giant Spider
1 Jungle Weaver
1 Kalonian Behemoth
4 Llanowar Elves
2 Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
1 Prized Unicorn
1 Stampeding Rhino
1 Stampeding Wildebeests

I added a Llanowar Elf, 4 of them would be optimal. You can use Elvish Mystic as well, they are the same thing. You should be able to acquire those pretty easy. I took out the vanilla (no special ability) creatures, and some stuff that seemed like a bad deal.

Inesfilipa

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Gennaio 06, 2015, 06:05:02 pm »
I borrowed some green cards to friends that used to play in 2010, that's why these are not very recents cards.

I also like the Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, I think it's a great card, as well as Archers' Parapet, even if I don't have any Black's.

And what about Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx as a land? It's a great card I think

Thank you very much for your help btw ashemath :)
« Ultima modifica: Gennaio 06, 2015, 10:49:10 pm da Inesfilipa »

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Gennaio 06, 2015, 06:33:56 pm »
If you have a Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, then is a fantastic card for a mono green deck. On the Archer's Parapet; it is a wasted card draw, and you would be better playing any other creature in your deck.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

ashemath

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Gennaio 06, 2015, 09:29:08 pm »
Multani, Maro-Sorcerer seems really good, but it's not very good if it comes our late game. If you had enough mana acceleration to push him out early, like turn 4, he'd be pretty good, because your more than likely going to have him at 8/8 (depending on what you are playing against).

Malimo is good because his power should always increase as the game progresses, and you drop more lands.

Inesfilipa

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Gennaio 06, 2015, 10:55:30 pm »
I don't have the Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, but I can buy it online. It's a little expensive when compared to the other ones, but if it's a good card I think I'll buy it.

I have more doubts regarding Ur-Golem's Eye, because adds 2 mana but costs 4, I don't know if it's worth it.
Also Bow of Nylea, I think it's great, but creatures get deathtouch though the entire game or just on that turn?

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Gennaio 07, 2015, 01:17:17 am »
No on the Eye. On the Bow, only during the Combat phase of your turn, when you declare them as attacking your opponent or a planeswalker they control.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx