deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Standard Simic  (Letto 967 volte)

daranable

• Decks
Standard Simic
« il: Ottobre 12, 2013, 01:14:14 am »
Hey Everyone,

Could I get some opinions on this deck I built?

http://deckstats.net/decks/8363/38452-simic-ramp-control

Thanks!
-daranable

Laf67

• Decks
Re: Standard Simic
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 12, 2013, 08:34:22 am »
Looks like a fun, viable deck to play! A few suggestions though, why not just try out Plasm Capture for another counter spell as opposed to Spell Rupture, you will have the mana judging by the ramp and you may find some synergy between it and Prophet of Kruphix. And a creature you may want to look at is Renegade Krasis, I find him cool in any 1/1 counter decks. Other than that looks awesome, post how testing goes.
"The soul of the world has returned"

daranable

• Decks
Re: Standard Simic
« Risposta #2 il: Ottobre 13, 2013, 12:05:44 am »
Thank you for the response!

Yeah, I made this deck in thought of playing it at Game Day.  I am currently waiting for the cards to arrive.  They should be here by Wednesday and I will be beta testing thursday/friday.

As far as Plasm Capture.  I thought about it.  But I just don't like needing to keep 4 mana open to counter.  with a 4 mana counter, if you play it, you won't be able to play anything else that turn until the next turn.

I will keep Renegade Krasis in mind, and play test a bit with him.

I am really looking forward to seeing how this plays.