deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Modern] Locust God Jank!  (Letto 155 volte)

angorashi

• Decks
[Modern] Locust God Jank!
« il: Giugno 21, 2017, 04:00:18 am »
Locust God Jank!

IMPORTANT:

As I type this, the locust god has not yet been added to the database! http://mythicspoiler.com/hou/cards/thelocustgod.html

The two swamps in the deck are placeholders for this card.

So, the moment I saw The Locust God I KNEW I had to revisit this super-janky deck I built with the same concept earlier- except it was more horror-themed, using thing in the ice as well as chasm skulker. The concept of the deck is to get out chasm skulker, and now The Locust God, and draw a TON of cards to build them up very very quickly :) with all the red draw/discard effects giving you ton of draw card despite leaving your hand relatively the same size, it works quite well!

This is what I excitedly put together the moment I got home from work, and it's fun testing on untap.in, but I'd love input and suggestions :) I don't expect this to place top in anything but making jank work is always a pleasure ^^