deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: What do you guys tutor for?  (Letto 2331 volte)

Loggiu

• Decks
Re: What do you guys tutor for?
« Risposta #45 il: Maggio 23, 2019, 08:42:22 pm »
my new favourites are urza, lord high artificier and karn scion of urza, i've just said on another post that i've never played commander and i suppose bitterblossom make you lose to much life so thopter spy-network will be my third choice cause make tokens with flying XD!!!

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Risposta #46 il: Maggio 23, 2019, 09:50:22 pm »
Bitterblossom is a black staple in certain archetypes.
This space for rent.

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #47 il: Maggio 23, 2019, 10:01:24 pm »
Bitterblossom is a black staple in certain archetypes.
I enjoy bitterblossom, was my favourite mtg card since jace, wielder of mysteries i prefer it in legacy in rogue tribal and smallpox decks. i've putted it in some edh deck but i don't now the consequences probably it's strong if you gain a lot of life.
And with this are 100 post i'm a full member, how many for the senior member and the hero member?????

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Risposta #48 il: Maggio 24, 2019, 12:50:35 am »
my new favourites are urza, lord high artificier and karn scion of urza, i've just said on another post that i've never played commander and i suppose bitterblossom make you lose to much life so thopter spy-network will be my third choice cause make tokens with flying XD!!!

What deters me from bitter blossom is its price. Also 1 life for a flying 1/1 doesnt seem worth it in 4 players, although I know wwolfe said it's a staple in certain decks. I've never come across a deck like that though that doesnt mean hes wrong.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #49 il: Maggio 24, 2019, 01:04:13 am »

What deters me from bitter blossom is its price. Also 1 life for a flying 1/1 doesnt seem worth it in 4 players, although I know wwolfe said it's a staple in certain decks. I've never come across a deck like that though that doesnt mean hes wrong.

yes boh give you more defense than the 1 life you lose and faerie can go bigger with lords, protect planeswalkers, i can tutor bitterblossom if everybody attack me first

Ylhyssia

• I love deck-building :3
  • Decks
« Risposta #50 il: Maggio 24, 2019, 01:49:11 am »
In my Lazav, the Multifarious voltron deck I always tutor for Buried Alive, or for Intuition if I already used BA and/or if got my graveyard exiled. Though I guess that's not entirely the correct answer since buried alive is also a tutor in its own way.

When I use it I always tutor for Phyrexian Dreadnought and Vector Asp for that sweet sweet one hit kill combo. The 3rd card is trickier, if I have no defense in my graveyard I have to think about protecting Lazav, in which case my go to target is usually Thassa, God of the Sea. If I already have something to protect lazav in there then my other choice is Invisible Stalker for the hexproof / unblockable.

With Teysa I tutor for darkest hour if I want to win right away, and when I'm playing casually / for fun I usually target Anointed Procession for all that sweet value. I also had some very casual games in which I tutored for Smothering Tithe just for fun (it's one of my favorite cards ever and it's just so satisfying to play).

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #51 il: Maggio 24, 2019, 02:05:58 am »
In my Lazav, the Multifarious voltron deck I always tutor for Buried Alive, or for Intuition if I already used BA and/or if got my graveyard exiled. Though I guess that's not entirely the correct answer since buried alive is also a tutor in its own way.

When I use it I always tutor for Phyrexian Dreadnought and Vector Asp for that sweet sweet one hit kill combo. The 3rd card is trickier, if I have no defense in my graveyard I have to think about protecting Lazav, in which case my go to target is usually Thassa, God of the Sea. If I already have something to protect lazav in there then my other choice is Invisible Stalker for the hexproof / unblockable.

With Teysa I tutor for darkest hour if I want to win right away, and when I'm playing casually / for fun I usually target Anointed Procession for all that sweet value. I also had some very casual games in which I tutored for Smothering Tithe just for fun (it's one of my favorite cards ever and it's just so satisfying to play).
but you can't be at the same time phyrexian dreadnought and vector asp!!!

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Risposta #52 il: Maggio 24, 2019, 07:06:11 am »

Decks that want consistent sac fodder for one.
This space for rent.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Risposta #53 il: Maggio 24, 2019, 03:50:14 pm »

Yeah that's what I thought originally, but I figured there are better ways. I mean just use awakening zone, but I guess in monoblack your options are kind of limited. There is always endless ranks of the dead for zombie tribal.

Decks that want consistent sac fodder for one.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red